This just in. True Me is (super) excited to announce an exclusive wholesale partnership with glamaCo.
So there seemed no better time to introduce ourselves properly!
While we are technically the ‘new kid on the block’ and only launched mid last year, we’ve spent a bit of time getting to know our (hair) stuff. In fact, it just so happens that we brought both GHD and Cloud Nine to Australia. So you may know us more than you might think!
We get how stylists and salons work and have the kind of intel and relationships which only comes from working side-by-side over a long time (including education sessions, trade shows – the works).
So a little while back, we decided it was time to shake things up a bit. We’ve been working away on the True Me stylers for a little while (these sorts of things don’t happen overnight!), because we wanted to create a product that is the very best (legitimately).
It’s all pretty simple really. True Me is about turning a ‘good’ hair day to great. To help you reach all your #hairgoals by rising above the clouds to reach the stars (see what we did there?!).
How? This is the good bit.
- True Me are professional grade irons (without the hefty price tag). This means it has all the technology, power and features that would impress even the most seasoned hair stylist.
- True Me has an exclusive 3 YEAR warranty (basically unheard of these days) for that extra bit of confidence
- True Me stylers include a range of top-notch features like Keratin-infused ceramic plates with the absolute latest in ion-lock technology (which makes it easier to style with longer-lasting results), one-touch temperature control panel, 360-degree swivel cord, universal voltage, hibernation mode (after 20 minutes of inactivity) and a protective heat guard.
Want to know more? Check us out on social @truemehair or better yet, we’ll be coming to a glamaCo near you very shortly.
Greg & Leonie Whatling
- Those shiny rose gold plates aren’t just nice to look at. They also happen to be Keratin-infused, which helps them to glide through your hair as you style.
- You won’t need to worry using a heat protectant product any more because your True Me styler has ion-lock technology that holds the natural moisture in hair as it’s styled.
- We know your days are busy, so the last thing you want is to worry about whether you turned your styler off. So, your True Me automatically goes into hibernation mode after inactivity for 20 minutes.
- True Me founders also popped a tiny motion sensor mechanism in the top plate, so if the hibernation mode failed – it’s like the ultimate back up dancer. If you are using big arm movements as you style, you might just be able to hear the tiny sensor module moving around. Don’t panic, it’s all part of the plan!