There are 20 lines in each tray that includes most popular lengths (e.g. 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm and 14 mm).
Thank you for choosing Giorgia Antognelli Lash Extensions made from high tech, VEGAN, PBT* fibre. PBT ensures that Giorgia Antognelli Lash Extensions are lightweight, even when wet, and retain their original shape and colour pigment making them the perfect choice for high long life, active lifestyles.
Giorgia Antognelli Lash Extensions are available in C Curl and two widths, 0.07mm and 0.15mm, to give lash professional creative control for both Classic and Volume techniques. Giorgia Antognelli also supplies both Lint Free Eye Patches and Surgical Tape because they believe they are essential for a safe, professional lash extension service.
*PBT (Polybutylene Terephthalate) is a multi-filament fibre designed for applications that require excellent stretch and recovery properties. PBT delivers low moisture absorption and reliable colour fastness.
Contraindications for Lash Extensions
Do not proceed to apply lash extensions if the client has known allergies that may be exacerbated by having lash extensions applied or if any of the following contraindications are present:
- Recently permed eyelashes.
- Client is allergic to adhesives.
- Eye infections. For example, conjunctivitis.
- Sensitive, weeping or excessively watery eyes.
- Uneven lashes or sparse lashes.
- Clients who are rough with their eyes.
- Flaky skin or red irritated eyes.
- Dermatitis, eczema or other skin sensitivities or inflammations.
- Eye surgery within the last 12 months.
- Medication that may cause sensitivity.
Safety Directions, Hygiene & First Aid
IMPORTANT: Acetone is used ONLY for cleaning adhesive from the implements. It is NEVER to used on or around the client’s eyes or facial skin.
- The eye and eye area is a sensitive area. Treat with the utmost care and respect it deserves.
- Great care should be taken to ensure equipment and hands are sterile before undertaking every Lash Extension service.
- Ensure work area is clean and organised according to contemporary OH&S regulations.
- Clean and sanitise all tools and work area for every occasion of service.
- Always use new disposables for every occasion of service.
- Ensure client removes contact and/or cosmetic lenses before commencing service.
- Inform the client to remain still throughout the procedure to minimise risk of injury.
- Adhesives are not to have direct contact with the skin. Do not attach adhesive to the lash and skin together.
- Follow specific manufacturer’s instructions for the use and storage of lash extension adhesive and gel removal products.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for the use and storage of lash extension at home care products.
- To apply lashes without sticking on the Lint Free Eye patches use Surgical Tape to lift the eye sitting vertically on the lid of the eye or slightly lift the eye lid a few times throughout the process to ensure there is no sticking.
- If the client’s eyes become irritated from adhesive or remover entering the eye, immediately discontinue the application procedure.
FIRST AID: If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by a Poisons Information Centre (e.g. phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 765 766) or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes.
Preparation, Hints and Tips
- Be prepared. Ensure work area is sanitised and prepared with all the products and tools required prior to commencing service.
- Consult thoroughly. Check with client there are no contraindications or known allergies that may interfere with the service. Proceed only if safe to do so. Ensure client understands lash growth cycle and infill process. Explain home maintenance carefully prior to commencing service.
- It’s a good idea to keep 2 complete sets of sterilised tools on hand for hygiene and convenience.
- Giorgia Antognelli Lint Free Eye Patches and Giorgia Antognelli Surgical Tape are recommended for use to ensure professional service.
- Wash and sanitise your hands before commencing the service.
- Do not allow adhesive to come in contact with the skin. Be especially careful not to allow the adhesive to adhere to the lash and the eyelid simultaneously. Take the time at the beginning of the procedure to tape the bottom lashes down.
- Frequently lifting the eyelids will ensure that no lower lashes have been caught in the adhesive.
For more information please see the attached document.
WARNING - Applications required to be performed by a qualified technician.